The 3D technology is rapidly upgrading in the 21st century. We now have a number of high quality, completely efficient 3D printers that can print anything of various shape or size, simply based on our own desires. Now since people are always interested in trying out something new and give a physical meaning to their imagination, 3D pens were introduced with 3D printers in order to facilitate users in the aforementioned desires. 3D pens can bring a drawing to life, they write on air and many other surfaces. Moreover, since it is not an “Area 51” technology so we can easily buy these pens on Amazon. Therefore, to further educate our readers about the best 3D pens available on Amazon, here is our “5 Top 3D Drawing Pens ” list based on popularity on Amazon and the highest rated reviews. We’ve covered the popular 3Doodler Pro Pen and here are 5 more to consider. We also list the price of the 3d printing pen as of publication date…most are $39-$69.
5 3D Drawing Pens to Consider
- Soyan 3D Printing Pen ($39.99): Soyan is one of the most popular 3D drawing pens available on Amazon. The excursion speed can be controlled so that a person can easily draw on any surface, even vertically in the air. It has an attractive design with one of the most affordable price tags. The Soyan 3D pen is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars from over 300 Amazon reviewers.
- 7TECH® 3D Printing Pen ($69.99): 7TECH 3D Printing Pen’s most prominent features are the anti-clogging mechanism and its lighter weight in comparison to its counterparts. Other than that it also comes with one year guarantee which most pens do not have. The 7TECH 3D pen is rated 3.7 out of 5 stars from 200 Amazon reviewers.
- MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen ($69.99) : This is another customers’ favorite product with mostly positive reviews on Amazon. Just like the others, this 3D pen also provides all the features for a variety of 3D drawing needs. It has a simple design which is different from the others and weighs less than most pens. The MYNT3D pen is rated 3.9 out of 5.0 stars by Amazon reviewers.
- Manve Intelligent 3D Printing Pen ($38.99): This Manve brand 3D printing pen is the best one for beginners. It is easy to use and does not heat up no matter how long you use it. The filament is melted inside and quickly cools down just as it melts out of the tip so that the user can touch their drawing without any danger of getting their hand burnt. The Manve 3D printing pen is rated 3.3 out of 5 stars by Amazon reviewers.
5. Samto 3D Printing Pen ($39.99): Even though this 3D drawing pen is not as popular as the others on this list but it still gets the job done and has mostly positive reviews. The pen has overall good features and the customer satisfaction is high with this pen considering its low cost. The Samto 3d pen is rated 3.7 out of 5.0 stars from Amazon reviewers. This pen is probably the lowest rated and least popular on our list.
What are the best 3D Printing Pens?
What 3D printing pens do you like? How would you review some of these products? What else should we add to the list?Please leave a comment and let us know about some of the 3D drawing pens you use or would like to try.