HICTOP CR-10S 3D Printer Overview
In the past, we’ve covered a number of HICTOP-branded 3D Printers, like the HICTOP 3DP-18 and the HICTOP Creality CR-10. Today, we’re taking a look yet another product release from HIC Technology, the HICTOP CR-10S 3D Printer.
The CR-10S is—as you might be able to guess—an upgrade to HIC Technology’s popular Creality CR-10 3D printer. Like the CR-10, the CR-10S is sold as an easy to assemble DIY kit, but with a number of changes to improve your printing experience.
The CR-10S is still a great way to get into 3D printing with a flexible build space and continuous working time of more than 100 hours. While this is a “DIY kit,” HIC Technology exceeds expectations by pre-assembling and wiring the major components, which means you only need to connect three pieces to get started. So why would you pick the HICTOP CR-10S over its smaller cousin the CR-10 3D printer?
The biggest advancements HIC Technology has made with the CR-10S come in the form of greater stability and consistency. The HICTOP CR-10S 3D printer features an all new dual Z-axis lead screw rod to improve print quality across the board. Additionally, the CR-10S includes a filament level monitor to alert you of low filament, as well as the ability to resume prints in the even of a power outage. Both of these upgrades are well worth picking the CR-10S over the CR-10 if the ability to “set it and forget it” are important to you.
HICTOP CR-10S 3D Printer Specifications:
- Print Bed: 300mm x 300mm x 400mm
- Printing Tolerance: ±0.1mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 – 0.4mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 250°
- Extruder Temperature: 210°
- Heated Bed Temperature: 50°
- Printing Speed: 80mm/s – 200mm/s
- Materials: 1.75mm PLA
- Recommended Work Temperature: 10 – 30°
- Recommended Work Humidity: 20 – 50%
- Nozzle: 0.4mm, 0.3mm, 0.2mm
Included in the Box:
- HICTOP 3D printer DIY kits (including build plate and tempered glass)
- Spare screws and Wrench kits
- Assembly instructions and user manual.
- TF card (includes digital instruction materials)
- 0.2kg PLA Filament
Additional Product Details:
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||22.7 pounds|
Have you used the HICTOP CR-10S 3D Printer? Please comment and let the community know your thoughts, rating, or review.